Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows from your computerDoctor Web, Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Doctor Web, Ltd.. You can get more details about Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows at http://www.drweb.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DrWeb folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win\win-setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. dwscanner.exe is the Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows's primary executable file and it takes circa 10.10 MB (10588144 bytes) on disk.
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 56.18 MB (58911440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drwebsettingprocess.exe (2.62 MB)
- dwnetfilter.exe (4.75 MB)
- dwscancl.exe (661.20 KB)
- dwscanner.exe (10.10 MB)
- dwservice.exe (11.19 MB)
- dwsewsc.exe (1.28 MB)
- dwsysinfo.exe (9.66 MB)
- spideragent.exe (15.70 MB)
- spideragent_adm.exe (248.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.3.07110
of Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows. For other Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is an application released by Doctor Web, Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows". The Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://www.drweb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win\win-setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows.
8. After removing Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows by Doctor Web, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows by Doctor Web, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:20:51.990