Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows from your systemDoctor Web, Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Doctor Web, Ltd.. You can read more about about Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows at http://www.drweb.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\DrWeb directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win\win-setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows. The program's main executable file is named dwscanner.exe and occupies 10.45 MB (10959752 bytes).
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is comprised of the following executables which take 55.40 MB (58087568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dwnetfilter.exe (5.26 MB)
- dwscancl.exe (667.72 KB)
- dwscanner.exe (10.45 MB)
- dwservice.exe (8.98 MB)
- dwsewsc.exe (1.45 MB)
- dwsysinfo.exe (12.10 MB)
- spideragent.exe (16.26 MB)
- spideragent_adm.exe (245.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.1.03310
of Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows. You can find below info on other application versions of Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows:
...click to view all...
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is a program by the software company Doctor Web, Ltd.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.drweb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win\win-setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows.
8. After removing Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows by Doctor Web, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows by Doctor Web, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-02 07:19:07.907