Dell Touchpad is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCAlps Electric
. Open here
where you can read more on Alps Electric. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.89 MB (5129728 bytes) on disk and is titled DellTPad.exe.
Dell Touchpad is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.48 MB (5744736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (63.55 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (20.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (215.00 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (4.89 MB)
- hidfind.exe (47.50 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (254.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Dell Touchpad. You can find below info on other application versions of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by Alps Electric. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dell Touchpad from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:43:26.197