Dell Touchpad is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemAlps Electric
. Open here
where you can read more on Alps Electric. Dell Touchpad is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file is named DellTPad.exe and its approximative size is 8.85 MB (9279488 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Dell Touchpad. They occupy 9.50 MB (9962576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (63.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (22.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (265.50 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (8.85 MB)
- hidfind.exe (47.50 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (268.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Dell Touchpad version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application released by the software company Alps Electric. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad application will be found very quickly. When you select Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-30 18:23:41.600