This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerAlps Electric
. Check out here
for more details on Alps Electric. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file is labeled DellTPad.exe and occupies 8.82 MB (9244672 bytes).
Dell Touchpad installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.35 MB (9807144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (45.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (192.00 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (8.82 MB)
- hidfind.exe (40.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (224.00 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Touchpad version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Dell Touchpad releases:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program by the software company Alps Electric. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dell Touchpad from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dell Touchpad in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 05:41:17.360