A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by Alps Electric
. Open here
for more information on Alps Electric. Dell Touchpad is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dell Touchpad's main file takes about 8.82 MB (9244672 bytes) and is named DellTPad.exe.
Dell Touchpad contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.35 MB (9807144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (45.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (196.00 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (8.82 MB)
- hidfind.exe (40.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (220.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Dell Touchpad. For other Dell Touchpad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to remove Dell Touchpad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by the software company Alps Electric. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell Touchpad in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 21:46:10.320