You can find below details on how to uninstall Deal Keeper for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Deal Keeper from your systemDeal Keeper
. More information on Deal Keeper can be found here
. You can see more info related to Deal Keeper at http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
. Deal Keeper is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Deal Keeper's main file takes around 234.84 KB (240474 bytes) and its name is DealKeeperUninstall.exe.
Deal Keeper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1312602
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DealKeeperUninstall.exe (234.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.18.213846
of Deal Keeper. Click on the links below for other Deal Keeper versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Deal Keeper's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Deal Keeper
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Deal Keeper
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Deal Keeper
Deal Keeper is an application offered by Deal Keeper. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Deal Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Deal Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Deal Keeper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deal Keeper". If it exists on your system the Deal Keeper app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Deal Keeper in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Deal Keeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deal Keeper.
8. After uninstalling Deal Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Deal Keeper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Deal Keeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper from your PC, we are not saying that Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Deal Keeper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:19:21.080