Crazy Score is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Crazy Score from your PCCrazy Score
. You can find out more on Crazy Score or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.crazyscore.net/support
if you want to read more on Crazy Score on Crazy Score's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Crazy Score folder (same installation drive as Windows). Crazy Score's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.14 KB (311440 bytes) on disk.
Crazy Score installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.64 KB (847504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5620.35409
of Crazy Score. Click on the links below for other Crazy Score versions:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is a program by the software company Crazy Score. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Crazy Score from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crazy Score or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crazy Score". If it exists on your system the Crazy Score program will be found very quickly. After you click Crazy Score in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crazy Score.
8. After removing Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Score with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your PC, nor are we saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crazy Score in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 05:36:58.453