This web page is about Conexant SmartAudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio from your PCConexant Systems
. Open here
where you can find out more on Conexant Systems. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\SAII folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Conexant\SAII\SETUP64.EXE -U -ISAII -SWTM="HDAudioAPI-D9A3021B-9BCE-458C-B667-9029C4EF4050,1801" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio. The program's main executable file has a size of 997.21 KB (1021144 bytes) on disk and is named SmartAudio.exe.
Conexant SmartAudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.81 MB (7142024
bytes) on disk.
- SACpl.exe (1.75 MB)
- setup64.exe (4.09 MB)
- SmartAudio.exe (997.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant SmartAudio. Click on the links below for other Conexant SmartAudio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant SmartAudio is a program offered by Conexant Systems. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Conexant SmartAudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant SmartAudio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant SmartAudio". The Conexant SmartAudio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant SmartAudio in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Conexant SmartAudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant SmartAudio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant SmartAudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant SmartAudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant SmartAudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio by Conexant Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant SmartAudio by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:51:52.737