You can find below details on how to remove Conexant SmartAudio for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio from your computerConexant Systems
. You can find out more on Conexant Systems or check for application updates here
. Conexant SmartAudio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\SAII directory, depending on the user's decision. Conexant SmartAudio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. SmartAudio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.01 MB (1056984 bytes) on disk.
Conexant SmartAudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.98 MB (11509896
bytes) on disk.
- SACmd32.exe (1.67 MB)
- SACmd64.exe (2.24 MB)
- SACpl.exe (1.75 MB)
- setup64.exe (4.31 MB)
- SmartAudio.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant SmartAudio. Click on the links below for other Conexant SmartAudio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant SmartAudio is an application by the software company Conexant Systems. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Conexant SmartAudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Conexant SmartAudio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant SmartAudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant SmartAudio". The Conexant SmartAudio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant SmartAudio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant SmartAudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant SmartAudio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant SmartAudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant SmartAudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant SmartAudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant SmartAudio by Conexant Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant SmartAudio by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant SmartAudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:04:17.663