You can find below detailed information on how to remove Conexant SmartAudio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio from your computerConexant Systems
. Further information on Conexant Systems can be seen here
. Conexant SmartAudio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\SAII directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Conexant SmartAudio is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Conexant SmartAudio's main file takes around 983.71 KB (1007320 bytes) and its name is SmartAudio.exe.
The following executables are contained in Conexant SmartAudio. They occupy 10.45 MB (10958288
bytes) on disk.
- SACmd32.exe (1.67 MB)
- SACmd64.exe (2.24 MB)
- SACpl.exe (1.57 MB)
- setup64.exe (4.01 MB)
- SmartAudio.exe (983.71 KB)
This data is about Conexant SmartAudio version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant SmartAudio:
...click to view all...
Conexant SmartAudio is a program offered by Conexant Systems. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant SmartAudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant SmartAudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant SmartAudio". The Conexant SmartAudio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant SmartAudio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant SmartAudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant SmartAudio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant SmartAudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant SmartAudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant SmartAudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant SmartAudio by Conexant Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant SmartAudio by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant SmartAudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 21:05:26.647