This page is about Clock Hand for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Clock Hand from your computerClock Hand
. You can find out more on Clock Hand or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://myclockhand.com/support
if you want to read more on Clock Hand on Clock Hand's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Clock Hand folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Clock Hand is C:\Program Files\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe. ClockHandUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 253.18 KB (259256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Clock Hand. They occupy 644.41 KB (659880
bytes) on disk.
- ClockHandUninstall.exe (253.18 KB)
- updateClockHand.exe (391.23 KB)
This web page is about Clock Hand version 2015.03.07.040504
only. You can find below info on other releases of Clock Hand:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Clock Hand we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Clock Hand:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Clock Hand
Clock Hand is a program offered by Clock Hand. Some computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Clock Hand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Clock Hand from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clock Hand or simply click the Search field and type in "Clock Hand". If it is installed on your PC the Clock Hand app will be found very quickly. When you click Clock Hand in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Clock Hand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clock Hand:
- The web site of the application is: http://myclockhand.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clock Hand.
8. After uninstalling Clock Hand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clock Hand which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Clock Hand using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Clock Hand by Clock Hand from your PC, we are not saying that Clock Hand by Clock Hand is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Clock Hand supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:11:48.563