This web page is about Clock Hand for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Clock Hand from your computerClock Hand
. More information on Clock Hand can be seen here
. More information about Clock Hand can be seen at http://myclockhand.com/support
. Clock Hand is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Clock Hand is C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ClockHand.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 103.23 KB (105712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Clock Hand. They take 2.19 MB (2293360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClockHandUninstall.exe (252.70 KB)
- utilClockHand.exe (397.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClockHand.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- ClockHand.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- ClockHand.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- ClockHand.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.23.132559
of Clock Hand. Click on the links below for other Clock Hand versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Clock Hand you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Clock Hand when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Clock Hand
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand\bin\utilClockHand.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Clock Hand_iels
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Clock Hand\ImagePath
Clock Hand is an application by the software company Clock Hand. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Clock Hand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Clock Hand from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clock Hand or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clock Hand". The Clock Hand program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Clock Hand in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Clock Hand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clock Hand:
- The web site of the application is: http://myclockhand.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Clock Hand.
8. After removing Clock Hand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clock Hand which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Clock Hand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Clock Hand by Clock Hand from your computer, we are not saying that Clock Hand by Clock Hand is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Clock Hand supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:34:11.850