Clock Hand is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Clock Hand from your PCClock Hand
. More information about Clock Hand can be found here
. You can get more details related to Clock Hand at http://myclockhand.com/support
. Usually the Clock Hand program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Clock Hand's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe. ClockHandUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 252.86 KB (258928 bytes) on disk.
Clock Hand is comprised of the following executables which occupy 636.59 KB (651872
bytes) on disk:
- ClockHandUninstall.exe (252.86 KB)
- updateClockHand.exe (383.73 KB)
This data is about Clock Hand version 2015.02.07.082457
alone. Click on the links below for other Clock Hand versions:
...click to view all...
Clock Hand is an application offered by the software company Clock Hand. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Clock Hand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Clock Hand with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clock Hand or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clock Hand". If it is installed on your PC the Clock Hand program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Clock Hand in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Clock Hand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clock Hand:
- The web site of the program is: http://myclockhand.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Clock Hand.
8. After uninstalling Clock Hand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Clock Hand that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clock Hand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Clock Hand by Clock Hand from your PC, nor are we saying that Clock Hand by Clock Hand is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Clock Hand supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:23:15.920