You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Clock Hand for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Clock Hand from your systemClock Hand
. More data about Clock Hand can be read here
. You can see more info related to Clock Hand at http://myclockhand.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Clock Hand directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Clock Hand's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe. Clock Hand's primary file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is called ClockHand.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Clock Hand contains of the executables below. They take 2.13 MB (2234520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClockHandUninstall.exe (252.74 KB)
- utilClockHand.exe (396.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClockHand.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- ClockHand.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- ClockHand.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- ClockHand.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.22.222554
of Clock Hand. You can find here a few links to other Clock Hand versions:
...click to view all...
Clock Hand is a program offered by the software company Clock Hand. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Clock Hand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Clock Hand from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Clock Hand or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clock Hand". The Clock Hand program will be found automatically. When you select Clock Hand in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Clock Hand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clock Hand:
- The software company is: http://myclockhand.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clock Hand.
8. After uninstalling Clock Hand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Clock Hand which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Clock Hand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Clock Hand by Clock Hand from your computer, we are not saying that Clock Hand by Clock Hand is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clock Hand in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:29:49.970