This info is about Cisco Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your systemCisco Consumer Products LLC
. More information about Cisco Consumer Products LLC can be found here
. Cisco Connect is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Cisco Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Cisco Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.97 MB (5208192 bytes) on disk.
Cisco Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.97 MB (5216384
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco Connect.exe (4.97 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Cisco Connect version 1.2.10104.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cisco Connect versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Cisco Connect's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe
Cisco Connect is an application by Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cisco Connect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Connect program will be found automatically. After you select Cisco Connect in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cisco Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cisco Connect.
8. After removing Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:23:09.473