This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cisco Connect for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your computerCisco Consumer Products LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Cisco Consumer Products LLC. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Cisco Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Cisco Connect.exe and occupies 38.92 MB (40808608 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Cisco Connect. They occupy 38.93 MB (40820896
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco Connect.exe (38.92 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Cisco Connect version 1.4.12334.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cisco Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Connect is an application offered by Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cisco Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cisco Connect in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cisco Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cisco Connect.
8. After removing Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:36:28.853