This page contains detailed information on how to remove Cisco Connect for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cisco Connect from your systemCisco Consumer Products LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Cisco Consumer Products LLC. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Cisco Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Cisco Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.30 MB (30723704 bytes) on disk.
Cisco Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.31 MB (30731896
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco Connect.exe (29.30 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
This web page is about Cisco Connect version 1.3.11130.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Cisco Connect:
...click to view all...
Cisco Connect is a program marketed by the software company Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cisco Connect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Connect". If it exists on your system the Cisco Connect application will be found very quickly. After you select Cisco Connect in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Connect.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Connect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 14:17:10.517