You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cisco Connect for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your systemCisco Consumer Products LLC
. You can read more on Cisco Consumer Products LLC or check for application updates here
. Cisco Connect is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cisco Connect. Cisco Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.82 MB (6099072 bytes) on disk.
Cisco Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.82 MB (6107264
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco Connect.exe (5.82 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.10049.0
of Cisco Connect. For other Cisco Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Cisco Connect.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect\QuietUninstallString
Cisco Connect is a program marketed by the software company Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cisco Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cisco Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Connect app will be found automatically. When you click Cisco Connect in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cisco Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cisco Connect.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:06:00.343