This page contains complete information on how to remove Cisco Connect for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your PCCisco Consumer Products LLC
. You can find out more on Cisco Consumer Products LLC or check for application updates here
. Cisco Connect is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cisco Connect. Cisco Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 21.80 MB (22862464 bytes) on disk.
Cisco Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.81 MB (22870656
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco Connect.exe (21.80 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco Connect version 1.2.10260.0
alone. For other Cisco Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cisco Connect is a program released by Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cisco Connect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cisco Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Cisco Connect". The Cisco Connect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cisco Connect in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cisco Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Connect.
8. After removing Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:46:44.527