You can find below details on how to remove Cisco Connect for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your computerCisco Consumer Products LLC
. More information on Cisco Consumer Products LLC can be found here
. Cisco Connect is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Cisco Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 38.74 MB (40626336 bytes) on disk and is titled Cisco Connect.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cisco Connect. They occupy an average of 38.76 MB (40638624
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco Connect.exe (38.74 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
This web page is about Cisco Connect version 1.4.12212.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cisco Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Connect is a program by the software company Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cisco Connect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cisco Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Connect app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cisco Connect in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Connect.
8. After removing Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:58:35.760