Cent Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cent Browser from your computerCent Studio
. More information about Cent Studio can be read here
. Cent Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Cent Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Cent Browser's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.00 MB (1048904 bytes) on disk.
Cent Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.27 MB (13914584
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.00 MB)
- centbrowserupdater.exe (745.82 KB)
- setup.exe (11.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Cent Browser. You can find below info on other application versions of Cent Browser:
...click to view all...
Cent Browser is a program marketed by Cent Studio. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Cent Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cent Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cent Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cent Browser". If it exists on your system the Cent Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cent Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cent Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cent Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cent Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cent Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cent Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cent Browser by Cent Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Cent Browser by Cent Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cent Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:38:48.217