This info is about CPUBalance for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CPUBalance from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
if you want to read more on CPUBalance on Bitsum's web page. CPUBalance is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUBalance directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for CPUBalance is C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe. ProBalance.exe is the CPUBalance's main executable file and it takes around 821.19 KB (840896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CPUBalance. They take 3.04 MB (3183844
bytes) on disk.
- Insights.exe (614.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (529.00 KB)
- ProBalance.exe (821.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (807.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.16 KB)
This info is about CPUBalance version 0.0.9.25
only. Click on the links below for other CPUBalance versions:
...click to view all...
CPUBalance is an application by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CPUBalance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CPUBalance from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CPUBalance or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUBalance". If it is installed on your PC the CPUBalance application will be found very quickly. After you click CPUBalance in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CPUBalance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPUBalance:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUBalance.
8. After uninstalling CPUBalance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUBalance which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUBalance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CPUBalance by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUBalance by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPUBalance in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:13:50.207