This page is about CPUBalance for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CPUBalance from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
for more info on Bitsum. More data about the program CPUBalance can be seen at https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUBalance directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CPUBalance. The program's main executable file is named ProBalance.exe and its approximative size is 815.19 KB (834752 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CPUBalance. They take 3.39 MB (3556567
bytes) on disk.
- Insights.exe (803.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (525.00 KB)
- ProBalance.exe (815.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (992.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.15 KB)
The current page applies to CPUBalance version 22.214.171.124
only. For more CPUBalance versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CPUBalance we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CPUBalance:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CPUBalance when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\CPUBalance
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\ProcessGovernor.exe
CPUBalance is a program marketed by Bitsum. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove CPUBalance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CPUBalance from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CPUBalance or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUBalance". If it exists on your system the CPUBalance app will be found automatically. When you select CPUBalance in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CPUBalance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPUBalance:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CPUBalance.
8. After uninstalling CPUBalance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUBalance that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUBalance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CPUBalance by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that CPUBalance by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPUBalance in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 16:41:20.973