You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CPUBalance for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CPUBalance from your PCBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. You can get more details on CPUBalance at https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
. CPUBalance is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUBalance directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove CPUBalance by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ProBalance.exe and it has a size of 815.19 KB (834752 bytes).
CPUBalance is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.39 MB (3556572
bytes) on disk:
- Insights.exe (803.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (525.00 KB)
- ProBalance.exe (815.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (992.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.15 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUBalance version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other CPUBalance versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CPUBalance:
- C:\Program Files\CPUBalance
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\ProcessGovernor.exe
CPUBalance is an application offered by Bitsum. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall CPUBalance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CPUBalance from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CPUBalance or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUBalance". If it is installed on your PC the CPUBalance app will be found automatically. When you select CPUBalance in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CPUBalance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPUBalance:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUBalance.
8. After uninstalling CPUBalance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUBalance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CPUBalance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUBalance by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that CPUBalance by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUBalance in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 13:33:19.083