This web page is about CPUBalance for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CPUBalance from your computerBitsum
. More data about Bitsum can be read here
. You can see more info on CPUBalance at https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
. CPUBalance is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUBalance folder, regulated by the user's choice. CPUBalance's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe. ProBalance.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 815.19 KB (834752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CPUBalance. They occupy 3.39 MB (3556572
bytes) on disk.
- Insights.exe (803.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (525.00 KB)
- ProBalance.exe (815.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (992.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of CPUBalance. You can find below info on other releases of CPUBalance:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove CPUBalance from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
CPUBalance is a program released by Bitsum. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall CPUBalance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CPUBalance from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CPUBalance or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUBalance". If it exists on your system the CPUBalance app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CPUBalance in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CPUBalance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPUBalance:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CPUBalance.
8. After removing CPUBalance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPUBalance that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUBalance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUBalance by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that CPUBalance by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPUBalance supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:44:30.727