This page contains complete information on how to remove CPUBalance for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CPUBalance from your computerBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
if you want to read more on CPUBalance on Bitsum's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\CPUBalance directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CPUBalance by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ProBalance.exe is the CPUBalance's main executable file and it occupies close to 851.24 KB (871672 bytes) on disk.
CPUBalance is comprised of the following executables which take 3.65 MB (3832526
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (245.50 KB)
- Insights.exe (794.24 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (565.50 KB)
- ProBalance.exe (851.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (962.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (323.47 KB)
This data is about CPUBalance version 220.127.116.11
only. For other CPUBalance versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove CPUBalance from your computer.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
CPUBalance is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CPUBalance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CPUBalance from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CPUBalance or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUBalance". The CPUBalance app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CPUBalance in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CPUBalance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPUBalance:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CPUBalance.
8. After removing CPUBalance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CPUBalance that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUBalance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUBalance by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that CPUBalance by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUBalance supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 11:16:54.393