You can find below details on how to remove Baidu Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Baidu, Inc.. Click on http://antivirus.baidu.com
to get more info about Baidu Antivirus on Baidu, Inc.'s website. Baidu Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Baidu Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.41 MB (1482088 bytes) on disk and is titled Bav.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Baidu Antivirus. They take about 27.08 MB (28397032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (240.35 KB)
- bavhm.exe (459.35 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (2.18 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.66 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.86 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (689.85 KB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (426.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (382.03 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (393.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.85 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (663.85 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (912.85 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (282.85 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.12 MB)
- IEProtect.exe (766.65 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.04 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (210.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.03 MB)
- BavBp.exe (766.53 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (479.03 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (746.35 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (2.67 MB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (786.85 KB)
- BavNp.exe (795.98 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
- Bav.exe (1.39 MB)
- BavBsReport.exe (408.30 KB)
- bavhm.exe (459.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Baidu Antivirus version 188.8.131.52035
only. You can find below a few links to other Baidu Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Baidu Antivirus from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Baidu Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Bav.exe
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\BavAdvTools.dll
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\bavadvtools\09F68E66-0B2F-47f7-83AF-77569A4A63C1\detail.xml
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\bavadvtools\09F68E66-0B2F-47f7-83AF-77569A4A63C1\gray_icon2.png
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\InstallDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\UninstallString
Baidu Antivirus is an application offered by Baidu, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Baidu Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Baidu Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Baidu Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Baidu Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 05:02:31.270