Avid Pro Tools
This page is about Avid Pro Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Avid Pro Tools from your computerAvid Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Avid Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.avid.com
to get more info about Avid Pro Tools on Avid Technology, Inc.'s website. Avid Pro Tools is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Avid\Pro Tools folder, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 211.50 KB (216576 bytes) on disk and is named Pro Tools Helper.exe.
Avid Pro Tools is comprised of the following executables which take 36.03 MB (37777760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Crash Reporter.exe (456.00 KB)
- digisptiservice64.exe (193.00 KB)
- Inspector.exe (34.00 KB)
- MMERefresh.exe (115.00 KB)
- Pro Tools Helper.exe (211.50 KB)
- ProTools.exe (21.19 MB)
- ProToolsUserSetup.exe (185.00 KB)
- DigiNetInstall.exe (92.00 KB)
- zip.exe (308.00 KB)
- DigiTest.exe (4.71 MB)
- SYNCSetup.exe (558.52 KB)
- ProToolsQuickTimeServer.exe (1.87 MB)
- AvidVideoEngine.exe (1.80 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (28.32 KB)
- DSM_Server.exe (142.26 KB)
- QuickTime_OPServer.exe (1.76 MB)
- HWInstall.exe (1.93 MB)
- AAFDump.exe (185.82 KB)
- MXFDump.exe (327.82 KB)
The current web page applies to Avid Pro Tools version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Avid Pro Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Avid Pro Tools is a program marketed by the software company Avid Technology, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Avid Pro Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avid Pro Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avid Pro Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avid Pro Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Avid Pro Tools program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avid Pro Tools in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avid Pro Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avid Pro Tools.
8. After uninstalling Avid Pro Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avid Pro Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avid Pro Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avid Pro Tools in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 03:15:59.197