Avid Pro Tools
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avid Pro Tools for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Avid Pro Tools from your PCAvid Technology, Inc.
. Additional info about Avid Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.avid.com
to get more information about Avid Pro Tools on Avid Technology, Inc.'s website. Avid Pro Tools is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avid\Pro Tools folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 5.08 MB (5324800 bytes) on disk and is titled ProTools.exe.
The executables below are part of Avid Pro Tools. They occupy an average of 14.41 MB (15114640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digiSPTIService.exe (156.00 KB)
- MMERefresh.exe (80.00 KB)
- Pro Tools Registration.exe (2.82 MB)
- ProTools.exe (5.08 MB)
- SoftwareUpdater.exe (828.30 KB)
- DigiTest.exe (4.97 MB)
- SYNCSetup.exe (512.30 KB)
The current page applies to Avid Pro Tools version 10.2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Avid Pro Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Avid Pro Tools is an application released by Avid Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Avid Pro Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avid Pro Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avid Pro Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avid Pro Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Avid Pro Tools app will be found automatically. When you select Avid Pro Tools in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avid Pro Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avid Pro Tools.
8. After removing Avid Pro Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avid Pro Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avid Pro Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avid Pro Tools in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 06:15:40.473