Avid Pro Tools
Avid Pro Tools is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Avid Pro Tools from your computerAvid Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Avid Technology, Inc.. Click on http://www.avid.com
to get more details about Avid Pro Tools on Avid Technology, Inc.'s website. Avid Pro Tools is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Avid\Pro Tools directory, depending on the user's option. Pro Tools Helper.exe is the Avid Pro Tools's main executable file and it occupies circa 211.50 KB (216576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avid Pro Tools. They take about 34.07 MB (35724696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Crash Reporter.exe (456.00 KB)
- digisptiservice64.exe (193.00 KB)
- Inspector.exe (34.00 KB)
- MMERefresh.exe (115.00 KB)
- Pro Tools Helper.exe (211.50 KB)
- ProTools.exe (20.79 MB)
- ProToolsUserSetup.exe (185.00 KB)
- DigiNetInstall.exe (92.00 KB)
- zip.exe (308.00 KB)
- DigiTest.exe (4.71 MB)
- SYNCSetup.exe (558.49 KB)
- ProToolsQuickTimeServer.exe (1.87 MB)
- AvidVideoEngine.exe (283.76 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.76 KB)
- DSM_Server.exe (142.26 KB)
- QuickTime_OPServer.exe (1.76 MB)
- HWInstall.exe (1.92 MB)
- AAFDump.exe (177.76 KB)
- MXFDump.exe (318.76 KB)
The current page applies to Avid Pro Tools version 188.8.131.524
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avid Pro Tools:
...click to view all...
Avid Pro Tools is an application by the software company Avid Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Avid Pro Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avid Pro Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avid Pro Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "Avid Pro Tools". If it exists on your system the Avid Pro Tools application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avid Pro Tools in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avid Pro Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avid Pro Tools.
8. After uninstalling Avid Pro Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avid Pro Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avid Pro Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avid Pro Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 00:32:44.360