Avid Pro Tools
This info is about Avid Pro Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avid Pro Tools from your computerAvid Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Avid Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Avid Pro Tools at http://www.avid.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avid\Pro Tools directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 5.08 MB (5324800 bytes) on disk and is titled ProTools.exe.
The following executables are contained in Avid Pro Tools. They take 83.56 MB (87622656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digiSPTIService.exe (156.00 KB)
- MMERefresh.exe (80.00 KB)
- Patch Avid Pro Tools 12.exe (69.12 MB)
- Pro Tools Registration.exe (2.82 MB)
- ProTools.exe (5.08 MB)
- SoftwareUpdater.exe (828.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
- DigiTest.exe (4.99 MB)
- SYNCSetup.exe (512.77 KB)
The current page applies to Avid Pro Tools version 10.3.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avid Pro Tools:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Avid Pro Tools we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Avid Pro Tools's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Avid\Pro Tools
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Avid\Pro Tools
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Avid\Pro Tools\Plug-Ins.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Avid\Pro Tools\ProToolsUserSetup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Avid\Pro Tools\Cookies\Cookies
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\DefaultProToolsMIDISetup.dms
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\DSIPrefs
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\Focusrite USB ASIO.pio
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\InstalledAAXPlugIns
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\Last Used.pio
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\Pro Tools Prefs.ptp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\Recent Files
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\Recent Folders
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools\Windows Audio Device.pio
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Avid\Pro Tools
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avid\Pro Tools
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Avid\Pro Tools
Avid Pro Tools is an application by the software company Avid Technology, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Avid Pro Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avid Pro Tools from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avid Pro Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avid Pro Tools". The Avid Pro Tools app will be found very quickly. After you click Avid Pro Tools in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avid Pro Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avid Pro Tools.
8. After removing Avid Pro Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avid Pro Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avid Pro Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avid Pro Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:06:22.080