This web page is about App Explorer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall App Explorer from your computerSweetLabs
. Further information on SweetLabs can be found here
. App Explorer is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for App Explorer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Uninstall.exe. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.78 MB (8162712 bytes) on disk.
App Explorer contains of the executables below. They take 38.99 MB (40879464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.73 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.78 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (3.75 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdateManager.exe (12.79 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.54 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (6.39 MB)
The current web page applies to App Explorer version 0.273.2.476
only. You can find below a few links to other App Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall App Explorer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall App Explorer:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\IconCache\persistent\App Explorer.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\App Explorer-2017-11-29.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Host App Service
App Explorer is a program released by SweetLabs. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall App Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find App Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "App Explorer". If it is installed on your PC the App Explorer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select App Explorer in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about App Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall App Explorer.
8. After uninstalling App Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of App Explorer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove App Explorer by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that App Explorer by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove App Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 00:21:53.797