You can find below details on how to uninstall App Explorer for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall App Explorer from your PCSweetLabs
. Open here
for more information on SweetLabs. App Explorer is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing App Explorer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.12 MB (7463832 bytes).
App Explorer contains of the executables below. They take 27.83 MB (29183896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.75 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.12 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.09 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (2.24 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (7.57 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.271.1.333
of App Explorer. You can find below a few links to other App Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine\HostAppService.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\IconCache\persistent\App Explorer.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\App Explorer-2016-03-01.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\App Explorer.lnk
App Explorer is an application released by SweetLabs. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall App Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate App Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "App Explorer". If it is installed on your PC the App Explorer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click App Explorer in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about App Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall App Explorer.
8. After uninstalling App Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong App Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall App Explorer by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that App Explorer by SweetLabs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall App Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 07:00:56.360