This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall App Explorer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall App Explorer from your PCSweetLabs
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SweetLabs. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for App Explorer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.34 MB (7695256 bytes) on disk and is called HostAppService.exe.
The following executables are installed together with App Explorer. They take about 23.63 MB (24782208
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.91 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.34 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (2.27 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (7.79 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (4.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.272.1.308
of App Explorer. You can find below info on other versions of App Explorer:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall App Explorer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\IconCache\persistent\App Explorer.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\App Explorer-2016-11-12.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\App Explorer-2016-11-13.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\App Explorer-2016-11-15.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\App Explorer-2016-11-16.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\App Explorer-2016-11-22.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Host App Service
App Explorer is a program marketed by the software company SweetLabs. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall App Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete App Explorer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate App Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "App Explorer". If it exists on your system the App Explorer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select App Explorer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about App Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove App Explorer.
8. After uninstalling App Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong App Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove App Explorer by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that App Explorer by SweetLabs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove App Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 00:28:25.047