This web page contains detailed information on how to remove App Explorer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall App Explorer from your PCSweetLabs
. More information on SweetLabs can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\V3-575G-531W\AppData\Local\Host App Service folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. App Explorer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\V3-575G-531W\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 8.40 MB (8807320 bytes) on disk and is labeled HostAppService.exe.
App Explorer contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.28 MB (25456672
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.71 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (8.40 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (1.85 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (8.66 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (3.66 MB)
This info is about App Explorer version 0.273.1.646
alone. Click on the links below for other App Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
App Explorer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\App Explorer-2017-03-31.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\App Explorer.lnk
App Explorer is a program released by the software company SweetLabs. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall App Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall App Explorer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate App Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "App Explorer". The App Explorer program will be found very quickly. When you click App Explorer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding App Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove App Explorer.
8. After uninstalling App Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of App Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove App Explorer by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that App Explorer by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove App Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 03:17:57.717