This web page is about App Explorer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall App Explorer from your PCSweetLabs
. More data about SweetLabs can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. App Explorer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Uninstall.exe. App Explorer's primary file takes around 8.28 MB (8686496 bytes) and is called HostAppService.exe.
The executable files below are part of App Explorer. They occupy an average of 23.87 MB (25033800
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.66 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (8.28 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (1.82 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (8.45 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (3.65 MB)
The current page applies to App Explorer version 0.273.1.606
only. Click on the links below for other App Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
App Explorer is a program marketed by the software company SweetLabs. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove App Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate App Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "App Explorer". The App Explorer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click App Explorer in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about App Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall App Explorer.
8. After uninstalling App Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong App Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall App Explorer by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that App Explorer by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall App Explorer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:15:29.940