Air Explorer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Air Explorer from your computerhttp://www.airexplorer.net
. More data about http://www.airexplorer.net can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Air Explorer at http://www.airexplorer.net
. Air Explorer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AirExplorer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Air Explorer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called AirExplorer.exe and its approximative size is 1.52 MB (1592320 bytes).
Air Explorer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.59 MB (1671272
bytes) on disk.
- AirExplorer.exe (1.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (77.10 KB)
This data is about Air Explorer version 1.8.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Air Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
Air Explorer is a program offered by http://www.airexplorer.net. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Air Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Air Explorer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Air Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Explorer". If it exists on your system the Air Explorer program will be found very quickly. After you click Air Explorer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Air Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Explorer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.airexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Air Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Air Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:35:10.343