Air Explorer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Air Explorer from your computerhttp://www.airexplorer.net
. More information on http://www.airexplorer.net can be seen here
. More details about the program Air Explorer can be found at http://www.airexplorer.net
. Air Explorer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AirExplorer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Air Explorer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe. AirExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.65 MB (1734424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Air Explorer. They occupy 1.73 MB (1813372
bytes) on disk.
- AirExplorer.exe (1.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (77.10 KB)
This info is about Air Explorer version 1.6.1
alone. For more Air Explorer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Explorer is a program offered by http://www.airexplorer.net. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Air Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Air Explorer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Air Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Explorer". If it exists on your system the Air Explorer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Air Explorer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Air Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Explorer:
- The software company is: http://www.airexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Air Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Air Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net from your PC, we are not saying that Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Air Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 03:21:27.407