This web page is about Air Explorer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Air Explorer from your PChttp://www.airexplorer.net
. Check out here
where you can find out more on http://www.airexplorer.net. You can see more info about Air Explorer at http://www.airexplorer.net
. Usually the Air Explorer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AirExplorer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Air Explorer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AirExplorer.exe is the Air Explorer's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.48 MB (1554432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Air Explorer. They take about 1.56 MB (1633384
bytes) on disk.
- AirExplorer.exe (1.48 MB)
- uninst.exe (77.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.1
of Air Explorer. You can find below info on other releases of Air Explorer:
...click to view all...
Air Explorer is a program marketed by http://www.airexplorer.net. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Air Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Air Explorer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Air Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Air Explorer". If it exists on your system the Air Explorer application will be found very quickly. When you select Air Explorer in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Air Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Explorer:
- The software company is: http://www.airexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Air Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Air Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net from your computer, we are not saying that Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Air Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:12:22.500