Air Explorer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Air Explorer from your PChttp://www.airexplorer.net
. Take a look here
for more info on http://www.airexplorer.net. You can see more info related to Air Explorer at http://www.airexplorer.net
. The full command line for removing Air Explorer is C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Air Explorer's main file takes around 1.64 MB (1716224 bytes) and is called AirExplorer.exe.
Air Explorer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.64 MB (1716224
bytes) on disk.
- AirExplorer.exe (1.64 MB)
The current page applies to Air Explorer version 1.4.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Air Explorer:
...click to view all...
Air Explorer is a program marketed by the software company http://www.airexplorer.net. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Air Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Air Explorer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Explorer". The Air Explorer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Air Explorer in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Air Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Explorer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.airexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Air Explorer.
8. After removing Air Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Air Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 02:27:34.427