AVS Video Recorder 2.5
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Further information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. Detailed information about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AVS Video Recorder 2.5's primary file takes around 9.79 MB (10261352 bytes) and is named AVSVideoRecorder.exe.
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.46 MB (10968865
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. For other AVS Video Recorder 2.5 versions please click below:
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is an application by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVS Video Recorder 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Recorder 2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:30:10.893