AVS Video Recorder 2.5
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Further information about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AVSVideoRecorder.exe is the AVS Video Recorder 2.5's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.78 MB (10259816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10967329
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. You can find below info on other application versions of AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Video Recorder_is1
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is an application offered by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVS Video Recorder 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Recorder 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:19:35.623