AVS Video Recorder 2.5
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Further information about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AVSVideoRecorder.exe is the AVS Video Recorder 2.5's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.78 MB (10259816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10967329
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. You can find below info on other application versions of AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AVS Video Recorder 2.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSSystemAudioControl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_DoNotMute.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_LOG.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\profiles\captureprofiles.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\video recorder.chm
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Video Recorder_is1
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is a program released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Recorder 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Video Recorder 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:19:35.623