AVS Video Recorder 2.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com
to get more details about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe. AVSVideoRecorder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.79 MB (10261864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AVS Video Recorder 2.5. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10971686
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.19 KB)
This info is about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVS Video Recorder 2.5 versions:
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is an application offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVS Video Recorder 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Video Recorder 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:14:53.713