AVS Video Recorder 2.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5. The application's main executable file is called AVSVideoRecorder.exe and it has a size of 9.79 MB (10261352 bytes).
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is composed of the following executables which take 10.46 MB (10968865
bytes) on disk:
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. You can find here a few links to other AVS Video Recorder 2.5 releases:
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is an application offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Video Recorder 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Recorder 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:46:08.013