ATI Catalyst Install Manager
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PCATI Technologies, Inc.
. More information about ATI Technologies, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details about ATI Catalyst Install Manager at http://www.ati.com
. ATI Catalyst Install Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ATI Catalyst Install Manager's primary file takes around 4.96 MB (5204480 bytes) and is called InstallManagerApp.exe.
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.87 MB (6153760
bytes) on disk:
- ATISetup.exe (363.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.96 MB)
- Setup.exe (563.52 KB)
The current web page applies to ATI Catalyst Install Manager version 3.0.732.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other ATI Catalyst Install Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by ATI Catalyst Install Manager when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ATI Technologies\Install\ATI Catalyst Install Manager
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a program by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ATI Catalyst Install Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". If it is installed on your PC the ATI Catalyst Install Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ATI Catalyst Install Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ATI Catalyst Install Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:05.547