ATI Catalyst Install Manager
This info is about ATI Catalyst Install Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PCATI Technologies, Inc.
. More information about ATI Technologies, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about ATI Catalyst Install Manager can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ATI Catalyst Install Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled InstallManagerApp.exe and it has a size of 4.26 MB (4468736 bytes).
ATI Catalyst Install Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.13 MB (5383200
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (290.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.26 MB)
- SetACL.exe (196.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (406.52 KB)
The current web page applies to ATI Catalyst Install Manager version 3.0.750.0
only. Click on the links below for other ATI Catalyst Install Manager versions:
...click to view all...
ATI Catalyst Install Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by ATI Catalyst Install Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a program offered by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ATI Catalyst Install Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". If it is installed on your PC the ATI Catalyst Install Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ATI Catalyst Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ATI Catalyst Install Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:11:20.680