ATI Catalyst Install Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI Technologies, Inc.. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ATI Catalyst Install Manager on ATI Technologies, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 4.23 MB (4431872 bytes) on disk and is named InstallManagerApp.exe.
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.90 MB (5141536
bytes) on disk:
- ATISetup.exe (290.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.23 MB)
- Setup.exe (402.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.723.0
of ATI Catalyst Install Manager. You can find here a few links to other ATI Catalyst Install Manager releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:The files below were left behind on your disk by ATI Catalyst Install Manager when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\atidcmxx.sys
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\ATILog.dll
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\ATISetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\DetectionManager.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ATI Technologies\Install\ATI Catalyst Install Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Images\
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a program released by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". If it exists on your system the ATI Catalyst Install Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ATI Catalyst Install Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ATI Catalyst Install Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:10:56.150