ATI Catalyst Install Manager
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your systemATI Technologies, Inc.
. More data about ATI Technologies, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about ATI Catalyst Install Manager at http://www.ati.com
. ATI Catalyst Install Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file is labeled InstallManagerApp.exe and it has a size of 4.22 MB (4422160 bytes).
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.88 MB (5115440
bytes) on disk:
- ATISetup.exe (274.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.22 MB)
- Setup.exe (402.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.643.0
of ATI Catalyst Install Manager. For other ATI Catalyst Install Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a program released by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ATI Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". If it exists on your system the ATI Catalyst Install Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ATI Catalyst Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ATI Catalyst Install Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:32:04.320