ATI Catalyst Install Manager
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI Technologies, Inc.. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ATI Catalyst Install Manager on ATI Technologies, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM directory (same installation drive as Windows). InstallManagerApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.22 MB (4422160 bytes) on disk.
ATI Catalyst Install Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.87 MB (5107248
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (266.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.22 MB)
- Setup.exe (402.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.642.0
of ATI Catalyst Install Manager. Click on the links below for other ATI Catalyst Install Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PC:The files below were left behind on your disk by ATI Catalyst Install Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\atdcm64a.sys
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\ATILog.dll
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\ATIManifestDLMExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\ATISetup.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ATI Technologies\Install\ATI Catalyst Install Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Images\
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a program by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". The ATI Catalyst Install Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ATI Catalyst Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ATI Catalyst Install Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:33:32.053